Measurement is key for quality and frequency training
Handwashing in this post-COVID-19 era is a higher valued event in protecting caregivers, patients, the dining public and their food prep/serve team. Rebuilding public trust in their organizations is a common goal.
Protocols are matched to the risk. Their effectiveness is at the heart of the ProGrade™ handwash quality system.
Then comes electronic-assisted handwash frequency tracking to monitor, motivate and manage handwashing as a process. WINs, Wash Index Numbers, are established for individuals and teams. Results are reported in realtime.
- ProGrade individual handwashing effectiveness after training the Core “CDC+” Handwash technique. Download free posters. http://handwashingforlife.com/handsonsystem/serveready-hands/training/co...
Then score personal effectiveness.
- ProGrade your team’s handwashing effectiveness by adding a camera for training in small or large groups.
- MyWIN/OurWIN in the kitchen
- MyWIN/OurWIN in patient rooms
- MyWIN/OurWIN in nursing homes/LTC Please contact Jim Mann at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.